Importance about "double XXX" event?

Pokémon Go has “double XXX” event from time to time, double XP, double stardust, double candy, how to rank them in terms of importance and/or benefit in game play regardless of trainer levels? Thanks.

They are really good, useful. I got 400 pidgey candies resulting in like 50,00xp, double xp gives hundreds of thousands, and stardust events makes powering up pokemon so much easier!

10/10 in usefulness!

Yes, I totally agree with you @Pokemon. How would you rank them in terms of importance and benefits, double XP, stardust, or candy? Which one is 1st? Which is 2nd? Which is 3rd?

XP, Candy, Stardust. @Mew1

@Pokemon thank you for your ranking :grinning:

Good luck on your Pokemon @Mew1!

Good luck all

Sure! I’ll need luck on Pokemon fusion

What that

You take one Pokemon and fuse with another to make a way better pokemom

@Pokemon thanks, I have been playing for a while, candy and stardust are like “money”, going up and down, you earn, spend and earn them back; XP is always going up, but once you hit high level, like 38+, it may become less important than other two.

That would be way too many Pokémon combinations for Niantics to handle, but it will be so much amazing if it ever comes live in the game.

Ya, I think it’s not possible but hoping as it’s better than Mewtwo day!

Until now (gen 3), if only one fusion can be made, which two Pokémon would you fuse them together?

Tyranitar and if I ever get one mewtwo What about You?

Blastois and hooh

I’m thinking Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Just come to my mind that if fusion is ever becoming reality, can we fuse two and make one without type weakness? Possible or not?

Probably, maybe if you fuse 2 Chaney it will lose the fighting weakness. I can already imagine the drillers fusing pidgey and rattata😂

I mean only based on the current type advantages and weaknesses for each Pokémon until gen 3, is it possible?