Ideas for more interactive Play

I have an idea for small areas for the newer generation. I have kids and we live in a small town. We now have a total of 6 pokestops jn our little town with very iffy signal service. Takes my kids roughly 2 to 3 hours to finish all the field tasks and then they get bored and stop playing. Anyway here is an idea. Rolling field tasks? Where they repopulate more than 1 time a day. Something like reset every hour or 2 mabie even 3 hour rotation?

Gets more people walking around and engaging more in my opinion.
Thanks from Asmashmouth4783.

2 Likes

A good idea, especially in areas where not much Pokéstops.

Maybe in areas as New York it’s not necesary, but to relax a little bit in the rural area, shurely it would be a good idea. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Niantic has already been experimenting with this, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this will happen more in the future.

I’ve recently learnt every Pokestop has 2x quests in them so you can get double the amount you have.
Set one of quests can be spun if you are holding a AR Scan

Set 2 can be spun up if you delete that AR Scan.

Quest changes every 2 or 3 or even every 4 hours would be a great addition.

2 Likes

Has it pluses. However, we just had the castform collection challenge where Snowy castform was difficult to come by. If they change field research multiple times in a day, that would make it frustrating if the player goes to spin a pokestop chasing a reported snowy castform for it to only change to something else. I’d prefer to keep it as is.

That only works on scanned tasks.

Here is another idea how about fixing the crashing as we dont lose anymore Pokémon in raids and catching…

I recommend if are level 37 to nominate pokestops

Wayfarer has become a total joke.

I nominate pokestops but dont do just anyplace.

Just let us skip evolution animations, please! Every com day I get grumpy when I have to evolve the featured Pokémon a bunch to get the exclusive move.

2 Likes

This would be awesome. Those animations are extremely time-consuming.

1 Like

I actually enjoy the extra stuff I feel like i accomplished something and when i get a good rated one or perfect thats when i make it a best bud