I would like a raid alternative

I would like in the future a raid alternative. A way to get rare candies and grberries and TMs without having to do a raid. Level 4 and 5 raids are completely impossible in my town even with its decent size playerbase not enough high level players. I want a way to get these items at any speed and consistency without needing to rely on other people.

2 Likes

The point of these items is to be special, and the point of raids is to accumulate enough people
I dont see why should they change it

I don’t want them to change the raid system as it is enjoyed by many people. I would just want a 2nd way to get these items.

They could come from stops very rarely (like evolution items, you could also get some on your 7 day streak) or maybe as rewards for leveling up.

I like the pokestops idea a lot - maybe every 100th stop will give you raid class rewards as if you just defeated a level 2 or 3 raid. The problem I suppose would be rural areas without pokestops in abundance. I am quite lucky in that way. I have pokestops. In a rural area with one stop you would have to be at a stop for over 8 hours spinning every 5 mins. Whereas in an area with 20 pokestops in a 5 minute circuit you could be done in 25 mins.
Still a cool idea, but does worsen urban : rural gameplay standards.

1 Like

They still need to release mew, smeargle??? ( sorry if that not how it spelt) and delibird before gen3 I think… more so mew so everyone can complete gen1 Pokédex at least

Mew is a mythical, Delibirb and Smeargle will get out before him