Research - I was so hyped to get Mew via Quests, until i read that one specific task

How? I‘ve thrown more Exellents than Nices.

1 Like

Did my first Latias raid a few minutes ago. Threw an excellent curve. Of course I was on my account instead of my daughter’s. I’ll probably get the excellent curve next time I do a raid on her account.

1 Like

I finally made an excellent curve on my daughter’s account catching a Mankey. I let my son catch Mew in AR mode and now my daughter has her Mew. We are all caught up now to same spot in game.

7 Likes

If you eveolve it you get a candy but then your quest is already completed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, added that option later. That’s also why I said ‘but that’s the most useless option’.

But if you want I’ll remove it

No just wanted to say it

I don’t know why, but it’s not possible to remove it anymore😂

One wailmer = One excellent throw

1 Like

Do you think there’ll be a topic like this for celebi?

1 Like

I’m sure there will a task involved that will suck donkey balls.

1 Like

If one of the tasks is “catch mewtwo” …

2 Likes

It will be the end of me.

Not of me😜

Lucky…

Yes catch mewtwo would be horrible.

Similarly horrible to “Catch a shiny legendary”, “Catch 3 different regional exclusives” or “Catch 5 Unown”

1 Like

Catch a legendary is bad enough for me but at least I could do that through research… shiny legendary is just as hard as mewtwo.

2 Likes

Shiny legendary is harder
I have mewtwo 2 times no shiny legendary

1 Like

" Land 35 excellent curved throws in a row."

2 Likes

My record is 6 excellent curvevballs in a row on a sudowopdo and it wasn’t for quests…

And really the beast has said “Not even with an excellent throw you will catch me”???

1 Like