Research - I was so hyped to get Mew via Quests, until i read that one specific task

He really just wanted tips really

2 Likes

My tip is he should enjoy the game and the tasks

1 Like

Offhandedly dismissing others as bad players and judging the worthiness or unworthiness smacks of condescension, sir. To be fair, though, my characterizing Ditto as worthless was, too; it would have been better to say that I haven’t found a use for Ditto yet.

As for my remark about high horses not making any sense, I was trying to be playful in telling you to get off your high horse; but simpleminded is my first language, so my translation was inelegant. (Maybe being on drugs at the time would have made that effort more successful.)

Sorry for wasting everybody’s time.

2 Likes

Yea this is a site for gathering and sharing information regarding Pokemon Go. You are welcome for the newfound information regarding Ditto and I hope you have fun with him and realize his potential.

1 Like

Or you can focus on catching pokemon that are know to turn into ditto. There an article on it somewhere but basically catching a lot of pidgey and ratatta is the way.

1 Like

Finally got him. My son had to do the Excellent Curve for me and catch him in AR. Good thing we are all on same step now because he still needs to catch him on his account and his sister’s.

3 Likes

Unkucck on the iv

1 Like

I really doubt I’ll use him in doing gym battles. It’s just nice to finally have.

2 Likes

My son caught his Mew on the way to school this morning and we are still trying to get Excellent Curve throw for his sister.

1 Like

I was so lucky with that. I was at home just evolved the Karp during kanto event and then an Arcarine appeared at stop so I wemt there. 1st ball excellent curveball and then had mew in like 2 hours later after community event the mareep one

2 Likes

I think Wailmer is probably the easiest to do that on… Thats an event to late tough. Maybe if you practice on Makuhitas youll get it eventually.

1 Like

Still working on excellent throw for my daughter.

1 Like

But wailmer is super rare

1 Like

Depends on where you live.

1 Like

Just got it, as well as my first Altaria. I’m so proud!:grin:

6 Likes

So you are in the Club… :clap::clap::clap::tada:

I don’t think they will repeat this, there are too many other bitches waiting.
So, or you you get it, or play without him.

1 Like

Hey, you have lesser IV (I have 89), but your attacks are quite better, congratulations.

2 Likes

Mew’s movepool is strange…steel wing? What wing!?

Congrats @Jormdeworm

2 Likes

Try it in normal games it looks funny.

1 Like

Got mine last Thursday and my son got his on Friday. We have both been trying to do the excellent curve for my daughter with no luck since Friday.

1 Like