I need help with a school project

K, guys, all i need you to do is send in pictures of Perler/Melty (meltan) bead things that are pokemon, like this:
04%20PM
just send me these, i need them by Tuesday evening please send them in and i will request that the Pokegods shower shinies and 100% IV’s onto you

2 Likes

Ajjsjsisi5d57b1c1dd3049d46aebf9ef8b3750cc--perler-patterns-perler-beadsbf80905cc34f970d70b2b9ab4e09cb67--hama-pokemon-pixel-art

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ajjsjsisi

3 Likes

jpeg-1

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&q=pokemon+bead+patterns&tbm=isch&chips=q:pokemon+bead+patterns,g_1:easy&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjetdOMpfvgAhVLZKwKHe-sBTQQgIoDKAF6BAgIEAQ

1 Like

@iLikeCastform the link has more pics

3 Likes

Wow thanks!

3 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Amount done so far

2 Likes

Don’t forget your beloved Castform, good luck with your project

4 Likes

i will do castform, but i love bellossom (its my second favorite pokemon)

3 Likes

May i ask what exactly do you need to do? (Just curious)

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I am doing a Young Entrepreneur Project, making products that i am going to sell at my school tomorrow, i decided to take today off to finish it off. I decided to make this thread because i ran out of ideas so i wanted your guy’s help. TY for helping me @Brobraam @Cup @Mew1 for supporting me!

5 Likes

Good.luck buddy

2 Likes

30 in this pic (plus 7 that my mother is ironing right now) I will only work on one type now I need to transfer these all to school tomorrow.
Should I transfer to school in a:

• Box
  • Bag

0 voters

Wish me good luck!

EDIT: The bag will be either a book bag or a paper bag (like the one’s at Fred Meyer for you Americans)

2 Likes