How was Your Community day

Yes, there was. I did the research.

1 Like

I didnā€™t really play this time, just popped one incense an played from home and caught what spawned, no keeping track of seen/caught etc. I didnā€™t need the shinies, but I got 9.
Also evolved some Great League and Ultra League Gengars (no idea if Iā€™ll ever use them though) and enjoyed the rest of my day without shiny hunting.
Iā€™m more about preparing for GO Fest now (PokĆ©mon storage is maxed now and I might also upgrade my item storage a bit so I can keep more balls)ā€¦

I played for 50 minutes across 1 incense. 5 shinies, and evolved a hundo I already had. Cool shiny, magikarp has, yet I didnā€™t plan things around this community day because i already have so many shiny magikarp

3 Likes

20 new shiny magikarp and 2000 more candy to power them up

2 Likes

Played the full 6 hours but the park is really close to my home so i went inside to take cover from the sun 2 times for about an hour. 18 shinys out of 573 encounters. Nothing special but i was only there for the stardust.
Did get a shiny Deoxys aswell from one of the raids. Glad to get that early cause i wont be able to do much in the last 3 or 4 days from the event.

1 Like

28 Shinies, but sadly nothing to sniff at for GBL. Got about 300,000 Stardust though, so that was nice.

2 Likes

9 shiny, nothing 3*, but evolve one good old Magikarp to Gyarados that know Aqua Tail, just in case.

2 Likes

Hot, dry and blistering strong sunlight. Only on the beach it was good. But there were so many people that the cell towers were overloaded so bad Internet. But I got 9 Shinies, most in the first two hours. Had enough candy collected for 4 evolutions. So not really complaining.

3 Likes

This was a funny one for me. Before it was announced I lucky traded a magikarp and a gyrados. I played for three hours, got 9 shinies and encountered 217.

2 Likes

CD didnā€™t go overly well.
Leading up i was excited to do the full 6hrs and cash in on the Dust.
From the moment I woke up an hour later than I wanted and saw 6 eggs I had in incubators pop while playing with the dog outside for a bit the day went down like a lead ballon.
Got to the new spot to try an after I wanted spawns numbers were great, got a couple of Shiny and into the 2nd hour the car electrics devolved a problem. Spent the next hour on a 1hr turn around walk to buy some jumper leads.
Tried to jump start the car when my playing friend had to go but no go.
After calling road side service out it was what I was fearing, a dead battery again. 2nd one in 3yrs.
Only got around 3hrs of play time all up so fell well short of what I wanted to get out of it.

1 Like

It was a good CD. I got all that I wanted: 6 shiny Magikarp (one of them had great IVs), several Magikarp with good IVs and high CPs, lots of candy and stardust, I even got my first normal forme Deoxys. I evolved 5 Gyarados with Aqua tail and got 1 from the special research. Here are some numbers: I caught 28 big Magikarp for my medal (but Iā€™m still far away from gold), I saw 188 Magikarp and caught 157, I gathered 810 candies and 105,973 stardust.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t play a lot this community day. Absence of good moves or viability of Porygon-Z didnā€™t drive me to do this community day intensely. Played 1 hour, stopped after I got my third and fourth shiny back to back and evolved one to porygon z.

Overal, not counting the disappointing performance of porygon Z, it was a good community day.

2 Likes

It was a good CD. Porygon was weather-boosted. I found many good-IV and CP Porygon. I did a special research. I got 4 shinies. I evolved 5 Porygon-Z and got 1 from the research.

2 Likes

I`m angryā€¦ one Porigon shiny, catching and contacting a lot. I can take register of the three forms, no problem. But in any other pokĆ©mon I tried to have one in every stage of evolution. Step by step Iā€™m thinking why I still play it. I try to do everything whatā€™s necesary to fullfill the pokedex and levelsā€¦ what else Niantic think I have to do?

1 Like

Great! I caught a hundo and a plethora of Shinies! I even hatched a Shiny Scizor!

A Scizor even?! :sweat_smile:

I meant a Scyther. I evolved it into a Scizor. Dā€™OH!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Played about 1 and a half hour myself, 6 shinys in that time. Gotcha caught 18 more in the remaining time so GG there.

2 Likes

Final count of the event:

• 22 shinies
  • 1 91% Shiny
  • 1 hundo non-Shiny
  • 2 hundos non-event Pokemon hatched (Scyther and Male Burmy)

A pretty dang good day.

2 Likes