How was Your Community day

It took me an hour to get my first shint and then i caugt 2 in a row…

2 Likes

@kRe not

1 Like

Sorry I don’t get it…

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Ok… I guess you just wanted to state that I can be checked off the list now that I wrote about my Community Day :wink:
I’m a bit confused today, just ignore me :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Jumping Bean CD was nothing to get exited about.
Went to spot I’ve done the previous 2 and sat on the 4 Lured stops for the whole 3 hours.
Good spawn rate and weather boosted. Best IV was a 91% which is not a keeper. Ended up with 4 Shiny so have enough for one of each evolution. Didn’t bother to evolve for special move as Meganium has no use.

3 Likes

Wow i got more shinies then you :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
But congrats on the Shinies tho!

3 Likes

25 shiny chikorita for and roughly 300 caught during the event. Was with a great group, we caught stacks of Pokémon then hammered s couple of Mewtwo raids after. Good times!

10 Likes

How would you know

3 Likes

technically i caught 18 since i played on my GF’s account at the same time since she had to work, so I win?

Also, I only need 3, 1 for each evolve stage just for the dex. I rather have 3 shiny + 2 100%'s then 20+ shinies like some did in our group.

5 Likes

25… you transfer them??

4 Likes

@KingQ07 stop insulting everyone please

3 Likes

Not yet, I’ll transfer some but I’m swapping as many as I can before I transfer them.

6 Likes

Will you go to another spot for Beldum, because that CD will be as good as Larvitar.

5 Likes

Most likely yes.

2 Likes

Now we are multiplying :joy:

Catch me if you can :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@beales.com
@ahirunopekkle

how was your community day?

4 Likes

Racked up lots of chikoritas (and a few shinies) sitting at LAX. Most were severely under statted but I managed to get a couple to evolve up to meganium. Haven’t had a chance to try them out in a gym battle yet. How’d you do?

4 Likes

Well, i am not going to ever battle with them :joy:

2 Likes

Also off topic but have you actually seen Meltan? I see it as nearby but have never had it actually spawn.

3 Likes