How to get sinnoh stone from trainer battles? What am I doing wrong?

Basically, I have never gotten a sinnoh stone from any trainer battle. Idk what are the chances to get it but considering I NEVER got it whilst other friends do, I’d say it isn’t so non existent?
On a contrary, my bf gets one from one of the 3 battles we do per day. I don’t think there been a time he didn’t get a sinnoh stone (but we don’t do pvp every day, but more like 3-4x per week)out of 3, maybe like once…
At this point I am desperate. I contacted support to check if my account isnt bugged or what but ofc they never replied and I doubt they even looked at it.
This is ongoing for months… I truly don’t know what to do, except hoping for a sinnoh stone from breaktrough… and with so many Pokemons requiring sinnoh stone to be evolved… Well, let’s say I have rhyperior and weavile.and that’s it. Those are 2 sinnoh stone you get from field research quests and 1 “lucky” from breaktrough…

If anyone has a secret recipe on how to get them, please, enlighten me.

1 Like

There is no trick to get them from Trainer battles. Just be thankful you can do PvP to get some stones.
If you’ve got a kids account Trainer battles are your only option and the drop rate is very poor. I say this from personal experience and do my Trainer battle every day. Going at 1 Stone per Month.

2 Likes

Everyone’s always said if you lose you have a better chance of getting a stone

2 Likes

It’s just random, just keep doing trainer battles with other trainers and team leader, drop rate from PvP is higher than with team leader. I could get at least one per week.

1 Like

I think that is more PvP than Trainer Battles.

1 Like

I know just saying

Battle me!

1 Like

Who