How many legendaries do you actually use?

You could just not max them out if you want it to be harder.

Man, my community could use more people like yourself. My buddies are too lazy to pick something other than Aggrons.

I’m sure you need ice too. All we have is jynx and articuno. The types I see us struggling with are ground, ice, fairy and bug. We have weavile but I’d much rather have it as a dark type attacker. Mamoswine for the win as best ice for me. Bug, fairy and ground have the lowest DPS. I’m not even going to power up any of them because their attacks their moves all suck. Earthquake sucks, fairies don’t have a fast move, bug types are always deadlast when it comes to being great psychic attackers. They all need to be better.

1 Like

@Creepika061116 I have everything Pokemon.
Wanna see who is better? :upside_down_face:

Lol trust me I have people like that in my community too. It’s an epidemic. Most trainers you meet are not skilled in combat.

2 Likes

Not really,
I just like Pokemon.
I have lots of Stuffed Animals, figures, cards, coins, and more.

3 Likes

Same :joy:
I have 800 figures, 200 cards, 10 stuffed animals, 12 different books (one in french :sweat_smile:), 5 magazines, one in french, 4 different stuffed animals, three different pokeballs, 10 moving action figures, 2 go pluses :joy:, and 3 pokemon posters

1 Like

My Pokémon Nerd alert just went off :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Pokemon nerd? Lol

2 Likes

@Pokemon
YAAS

1 Like

Rather max them out…

2 Likes

Frequently: Raikou, Entei, Rayquaza, Latios
Now and then: Moltres, Articuno, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo (the latter when there is a raid boss weak to Shadow Ball, otherwise not at all)
Not at all: Zapdos (none powered up), Latias, Lugia, RegiXXX, Cresselia, Suicune, Giratina

1 Like

Then use less powerful counters.

1 Like