How long do you play Pokémon GO per day?

I play Pokémon GO all day and raid every day.

1 Like

I used to, now i have slowed down. I play maybe 5-6 hours.

Used to be all day everyday.

1 Like

I play 2-6 hours a day

1 Like

Maybe 20 mins on weekdays, and it varies on weekends

2 Likes

I can only tell that I play daily. How long is always different to me.

2 Likes

Varies, depends on if I’m working, in class or at a friend/family function. But I try to go on every day for at least 10-20 minutes minimum.

2 Likes

Only rarely am I just playing go, most of the time I’m playing while going about my daily activities whether it’s going to uni, shopping work ECT. I’ll jump in gyms that I see , do a raid if there’s people by and I have time but always have a half hour walk round my area to take gyms in the evening and get my coins. I always get my daily and at least one quest done though. The only time I’m out directly am out other than my evening gym battles is community day when I’ll be non stop for the whole 3 hours and maybe do a raid after.

2 Likes

Now about 30mins-1 hour and 30 mins. Depending if I have the day off.

1 Like

(Sadly) changed
10-30 minutes a day :sob::sob::sob:
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:school

2 Likes

Anywhere from 1-5hrs depending on what else I need to do midweek.
Anywhere between 2-12hrs on a weekend.

2 Likes

I NEED to be level 40.not can but NEED!:rofl::joy:

Depends, usually if not at work game is open most of time, actual lenght of daily playtime varies on a day/mood/motyvation. For example today after work Ive done around 4.5h of non stop grinding, dont think I will have that much time or energy tomorrow. Sometimes I go hunting at night and coming back only in the morning when powerbank and battery dies

1 Like

I do gym battles on my way to work and then more on my way home. While at work, I can catch what I can. Days off, I stay local and get gyms near my house. I only do raids on my days off when my son wants to. I should hit Level 39 either tomorrow or day after. Then it should take around until Christmas to reach 40.

2 Likes

on an average i think about 2-3 hours per day!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 89 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.