How can I be a Professor

Question above, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I think you have to donate enough to their campaign and then they give you a title

Professor
Displayed a vast amount of knowledge on Pokemon and PokemonGo

Basically you need to know how google works.

Help and give a lot of info.

I’m pretty good at google.

So am I. If I can’t find it, it’s not on Google. :nerd_face:

I wonder how often not finding a match on google makes us assume a thing doesn’t exist or didn’t happen.

Refraising helps. Don’t use sentences, only words unless you look for a specific sentence.

If you use a search with multiple words and there is a word that has to be included in the search, do it like this; “word”.

I’m curious, @MrHeineken88, were you offering those tips to me (the comment preceding yours), or to @Pokemon about how to be a Professor? Or did somebody ask a question about how to search with google? :thinking:

More like a free for all 101 on Google sort of tip. I noticed that a lot of people know the basics but not how to use all the functions. Also I noticed that the functions are different in some countries. Some are even very limited.

Thanks for the clarification. I’ve used google for over 20 years and am fairly comfortable with how to use it. My rhetorical remark may have come across as a request for advice, though, and I didn’t want to perpetuate a misunderstanding through poor articulation.

? Not sure what you are implying… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: