I’m with @GhettoKapitany on the idea of late raids. Even affirming Niantic’s desire to avoid being the means of putting people at unnecessary risk (hence not luring groups into dark places to encounter trouble), I think raids that can be done by 1 to 3 trainers should be extended until at least 10 or 11pm (maybe even featuring an abbreviated lobby countdown to reduce the time people are just standing around to attract attention).
How about this approach to raid schedules:
- Tiers 1 and 2 all day (mostly solo-able)
- Tier 3 from 6am to 10pm (rarely more than 2 trainers needed)
- Tier 4 from 7am to 9pm (2 to 4 trainers in most cases)
- Tier 5 from 8am to 8pm (3 to 7 trainers, generally)
- keeping EX raids from 9am to 6pm
Just trying to stimulate discussion about sensible raid-schedule reform…