Heart Breaking Moments while playing Pokemon Go

The time when you almost uninstall the game kinda situation.

I had a Typhlosion spawn off of an incense when my girlfriend and I were visiting her parents in Denver. They live in the mountains and not a pokestop or spawn around so the incense was spawning completely random Pokemon. I used a razzberry, ultra ball and got a great throw indicator. The ball wiggled once, it popped and Typhlosion ran…

Find mine in “share your rare and funny catches” it’s worth it… I promise… lol

About 2 weeks ago I was driving around and I saw a grimer on my nearby then the everything dissappears glitch happened and it just vanished into thin air

I have had high level dragonites and snorlax run on me…but nothing is as disheartening and frustrating as having your whole Town AND CITY overrun by bottling GPS spoofers!

2 Likes

Well, if this isn’t heartbreaking I don’t know what it is…

3 Likes

I didn’t want to uninstall the game but I was crushed when I had my first Snorlax run on a berry excellent throw, curvball combo on the first toss.

Wasn’t as bad as when I checked my log and saw an Unknown had ran from me when I was using my Go Plus…:cry::cry::cry:

6 Likes

Just yesterday a 2000+ venusaur spawned while I was at work…completely random since it’s usually more of a water biome. I had two shots at him and both were raz/ultra/curve great throws and he easily broke out of both and then ran. I couldn’t have done anything more, but still frustrating

2 Likes

I was suited up in a clean-room, check my phone, and see a Machamp at a Pokestop just outside my range.

1 Like

2 Skarmory fails
1 Snorlax appearing nearby but not found
1 Chansey appearing but not found
1 Grimer appearing but not found
Good Pokemons spawning but no pokeballs
And a Wartortle fail

1 Like

I dare say I’m going to win this one… It was around 3 weeks ago and I’m still mega salty.

We got a wild Unown in a nearby village, the first one ever seen in our town and only the 2nd in our whole county (there have been no further reported sightings since)

I got the shout from our local spots chat… Got there as fast I could… Was there with approx. 3 minutes left before it despawned… My mobile provider was having problems with their mobile data and I couldn’t get on the game :cry:

Worst bit… Someone I know quite well from playing the game was on the opposite street (it was between a row of houses accessible from 2 roads) and caught it… She’d have happily given me a tether if she had seen me :cry:

4 Likes

Gyarados run
2 blissey run
2 donphan run
Tyranitar despawned 2 minutes before i arrived
Tyranitar spawning 30 minutes after i left a place

This Terrible Moveset. First Tyranitar :’(

1 Like

I was pretty upset when they redid the move sets last time. I have 2 maxed out Pokémon a 98% Alakazam and a 100% Mechamp who previously both had the best moves. After the move set update they both have moves that are less desirable.

1 Like

When you solo battled a gym from level 8 to 0 and just when you put your Pokemon on, a spoofer beat you into it with a 3000+ CP Blissey. Talking about headshot sniping at its worse.

2 Likes

I did the same thing with my alakazam too :disappointed: it’s such a disappointment to invest in something so greatly and then have it washed away :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as bad getting a conquered gym sniped as it is getting a friendly slot sniped. I mean, you already grinded 8-0…just knock out the one more pissant.

It’s SO much worse when you grind up and get sniped by a friendly. Especially by bottom trash that messes your whole setup.

1 Like

It was friendly. You know its harder to train than to battle. Good experience over all.

I’ve not had any crazy moments but i did wish i played more Pokemon while i was in USA earlier this year! I got a Taurus across the atlantic and I was more than okay with that but i should’ve taken more advantage

My Tyranitar has the same movesets… I feel your pain…

2 Likes