Halloween event!

3 Likes

I see Dusknoir family (dusklops, duskull and dusknoir,), Banette and Shuppet, Gastly family, Drifloon&Drifblim, Giratina, Mismagius, Froslass and wash rotom on the picture.

I am seeing a lot of Ghost types this time. The Shuppet nest in my house changed into a Duskull nest a day ago.

1 Like

Finally Gen 4 in October. And increased Pokemon storage. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

@Kevin260709 I felt like posting this but I thought Thorend would get mad lol or just one of those people that want a source.

2 Likes

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ ɢᴏ ɴᴇᴡs ✧
‏

@CommunityGONews
Follow Follow @CommunityGONews
More
Trainers,
We already have date for the new Halloween Event 2018 in Pokémon GO.
More details, soon.

2 Likes

Omg!Darkrai!:star_struck:

Yes!!!

1 Like

Once it started, post your catches of the Halloween event here!

2 Likes

Haha you got to be the first

2 Likes

I used to keep a log of things that changed on the game. I stopped doing it earlier this year.
Checked if I had anything for last years Halloween listed?
Shuppet, Duskull and Sableye were released into the Game on the 18th of October last year.
If they follow last years trend we could see some Gen 4 ghosts released roughly 2 weeks before Halloween which is only 2 weeks away.
Another 2 weeks of MewTwo would see the T5 up for change to something else. I’d really like to see Giratina released as the new T5 :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

A.k.a. GEN 4!!!

And Darkrai :heart_eyes:.

And it is actually meta relevant :grin:

90 % sure of an event on friday but because I am not sure and don’t want the hassle I am not gonna make a topic and gn

@Kevin260709 go on a twitter called Kelven.

He is also a dataminer!

I dont have Twitter…

Darkrai will probably be an EX Raid boss though

1 Like

I dont hope so.Then either bring Arceus in.It is a beast,and Amazing CP.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.