GoHUB login limited to one PC?!

GoHUB rejects my efforts to login from my sister’s home, even if I take care to log OUT from my home system before I visit her place. Has her location been banned for login? Or has GoHUB identified my home system as the only place where my account can login? Has the earth’s magnetic pole switch already happened and put me into an alternate reality? Or do dogs and cats really love each other when we’re not looking?

Is there a way I can isolate with certainty the reason the login from my sister’s home is being rejected? I can’t imagine why logins should be limited to a single location except where security clearances are in play. One place at a time? Sure. But only one specific place, ever? That would be hard to understand…

Im not sure how it works but logging out actually is the problem for me.
Im logged in both at my home desktop AND my phone. Cant login on work anymore cause there i actually have to log out and then im logged out everywhere and i cant get back in very easilly on PC/mobile.

Thanks for the reply. The issue only happens on my day off, which I usually spend at her place. I’ll write down the exact error message next time I’m there, which should be Sunday night. Then I’ll put that here when I get back home, which should be Monday evening.

pacific timezone, both

Well its probably this one:

Bingo. I’ll try the page-refresh trick and a cookies-clear if that isn’t enough.

Thanks for the brilliant recon. I did a topic search here, but didn’t have the right error message (so it found nothing).

I’m logged in on 2 different devices.

Same to me.1 time i was logged in on 3 devices.

Congratulations.

I have no desire to be logged in from multiple places simultaneously, only to be able to use it during the work week (at home) and on my day off (at my sister’s). That shouldn’t be too bleepin’ much to ask.

I will never understand this “Security Problems”…

If this would be a Bank, ok. But a free Forum to speak about Pokemon GO…

I have my PC’s connected 24/7, so it’s really a boring problem for me, that I have close in one place, to connect in another.

Is sometimes have my pc and phone simultaneously connected, no problems. usually for easy typing and uploading a screenshot.

But at my work I have trouble logging in. Usually it takes more than 5 attempts to pass by that annoying message that I can’t login.

Never mind, then; I didn’t mean to bore you.

It’s not you, it’s the web, which is boringly inflexible in it’s behaviour

I hate all the security restrictions everywhere. Go ahead, come steal my money because I don’t have any. You will be very disappointed if you steal my identity.