GoHub article: 0.191.0 APK Breakdown: Level 41+, Generation 6, Pokémon Home Support and more!

Gen 6 hype!

1 Like

I look forward to more ways to earn hearts with your buddy!

1 Like

Yea, Sylveon. I look forward to finally evolving the hundo Eevee I’ve been saving for many months…

1 Like

I don’t have a spare hundo eevee for that, but I do have a 96% shiny one just for sylveon

1 Like

Gen 6 was the generation that got me into Pokemon after missing it for so long, so it has great nostalgia for me.

I’m going through the process to get the meltan through the Pokemon HOME / Pokemon GO hookup…

What the heck is this?! It wants me to give it permission to give updated info about my usage, etc. to Nintendo even when I’m not using the program?

So the real thing going on is we’re being offered meltan with possibility of shiny in exchange for letting Nintendo monitor our mobile activities whenever they like? It wanted me to give permission to listen and record and access my location info, photos and other things, too.

Little privacy snooping POS. I’m inclined to just delete the app now and forget about the stupid meltan bribe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.