Global Catch Challenge

Hahaha, I touch ground in normal Pokeballs as well. The Pokemon Go Plus has expulsed hume and in a moment there was the message: Error, no Pokeballs.
So I can say, the Go Plus doesn’t change to upper class of Balls when there are no more of the normals… (i’ve read in a place that this would happen, but NO)

I just have a few questions I’m really new to this my son’s been playing for over a year. He’s only eight and I’m trying to learn to help them increases Pokemon catches. Is there something specific that I’m supposed to be doing an order for him to get in this Global challenge or do we just automatically receive the awards. He has been catching Pokemon all week we still haven’t received anything.

Oh yes, you have received the reward of double XP for every catch.
Really you only have to help so we get in between all players 3.000.000.000 catches, so we get worldwide the chance to catch Farfetch’d, which is e a regional Pokemon of Asia.
Take a look at this page and you see our advances: https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp

2 Likes

imagen

Some steps more…

2 Likes

Nothing special for you to do. First 2 triggers already reached. Everyone is getting the double XP and Double Star Dust now.
Only thing to do is go out and catch as many Pokémon as possible to cash in on that as well as it helping reach the end goal to make Kangaskhan and Farfetch’d avaible for capture once achieved.

1 Like

Milestone:

Nicely done guys. We’re not far from golden tier now. Let’s make it comes true!:wink::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here comes the next stage…

1 Like

If we catch 6 billion can we get 96 hrs farfetch’d?

1 Like

Hihi, not a bad idea, but I think Niantic will not accept…

1 Like

We made it! We finally made it! :joy::joy::joy:

(Getting busy on capturing Farfetch’d/Kangaskhan)

5 Likes

So wait, now i’ve caught 7 or 8 farfetch’d, but where the h*cc is kangaskhan

Are you living in East Asia? If not… no Kangashkan