Global Catch Challenge

@Mapman42 now you can go nuts! :crazy_face:

1 Like

There’s a few more Natus as well!!

In my area are allways a lot spawns, so it’s difficult to feel the augment of mon’s.
I’ve tried the 6-hour-luring, but it’s badder to sit quiet at this lured Pokestop than walking around in the near park. There I find every 10 meters a new mon, so I have between catch and catch only seconds, not 1 or 2 min every spawn because of the lure
 And I make km for the eggs in the same time.

1 Like

I haven’t seen this ‘spectacular’ view for months. Hmm we have done a great job on advertising.

6 Likes

Yesssss, it’s spectacular
 But I still think taht with the amount of spawn, if it doesn’t would be more efective to walk between this Pokestops, than to wait in a lure for the next appearence of a mon

1 Like

I mean, without the lures, I catch more Mon’s walking than waiting in one with a lure

I remember, the last time I use a lure, there was every 4-5 minutes a spawn. With the momentary situation we have maybe every 1-2 minutes a spawn. But if you walk in between so many Pokestops, really you think it’s efective to use Modules accelerates? I think it’s more ffective to walk

And another thing is, that it’s really a very nice and unusual view to see so many lured Pokestops. Thanks for the image

You’ve brought up a great point, but at least the screenshot implies that a growing number of players are participating in this challenge. I’d like to travel across the lured pokestops and capture every Pokemon shown on the map.

1 Like

Yes preparing all my lures :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Jajaja, I understand. It’s a problem of the situation.
If you are living in an area without much Pokestops, shurely a module would help. But in an area as in the case of @Yoshi securely there is no Module necessary to have the same effect.
I would like a Pokestop near enough to my home to put a Module and sit in my balcony to catch everything what comes along. But sadly, I need to use ??? (in spain Incienso, I have no idea how its called in english)

Where I work, there is only 1 Pokestop. I put a lure on it yesterday and every time I passed it, a Pokemon would spawn. Usually when I pass it, something will spawn the 2nd or 3rd time I pass it. So the lures do help, but not enough for me to purchase them. Ill just use the ones I get leveling up every once in a while.

Exactly, that’s what I want to say. One Pokestop and a lure helps, but what happens in the picture would work without the Lure.

Insienso = Incense pretty sure.

Hihihi, I like the way I understand your frase, but I’m not quite shure that it’s really what you want to say
In spain it’s what used in the cathedral to give a certain “hume” to the ocasion, but I really don’t think that this is the intention in Pokemon Go

imagen

We’re on the way

2 Likes

And another one

1 Like

I’d like to ask what if we reach golden tier before the challenge ends, will we able to capture Farfetch’d and Kangaskhan sooner?

Well, there’s a significant increase rate of Pokemon captures, so it means the situation I suggest is likely to happen.

(If my prediction is true, we will capture Farfetch’d and Kangaskhan on Sunday and Monday. We shouldn’t merely reach the golden tier on time, given that the time frame of golden rewards last for 48h only and the time available are on Monday and Tuesday. It doesn’t help much.)

Does EGG hatching count towards This?

They told, that the mon’s are liberated in the same moment, when we reach the 3 Billion catches, but that the other things (XP, Stardust, 6-hour-lure and more spawns) will be active until 1 of december

Took me 2 1/2 hours of gym battles this morning to replenish my supply of Pokeballs.