General discussion

After this = 1,1% per hour

some chart would be good, I thinkā€¦

I donā€™t know how to put it here

nice job @bagguille. In my town, pokemons like Dragonite and Tyranitar down SO fast, snorlax or gyarados slow, why?

In my Gym is a Dragonite with me, and he goes down much faster than my Blissey

Well, the history has found his end. But in a way that doesnā€™t help us. On the way to give my Blissey a Fruit, the Gym has been attacked, and the Blissey is at home dead, but the Gym is still Yellow. And nobody was near to the Gym, a Spoofer?

My Blissey has returned after 15 hours in a Gym, and they have given 16 Coinsā€¦
It seems the previsions in the Hub are too high.

I noticed something last night. Of the 5700 gyms battles Iā€™ve won, over 3000 of them were with the same Gyarados.

yeah Pokemon gets a tick up in their ā€œBattles wonā€ as long as theyā€™re on the team. My Lapras had 216 battles won and Iā€™ve only actually used it to fight under less than 10 times. xD

I love him. Even more so after last night. I never put him in a gym. Just use him exclusively for attacks. His CP is only 2600+ so I never bothered putting him in a gym. He just takes every defender down so fast.

I was feeding a teammateā€™s Blissey it it gave me a candy?!?

candy or stardust?

?

Candy and stardust.I had 16 blissey candy and then i had 17

And it wasnā€™t your buddy?

Update on coins reward: https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/niantic-changed-poke-coin-rewards-1-coin-per-10-minutes-defended-50-coins-daily-limit/

Iā€™ve had the candy thing happen, too. It seems to be rare and random, though

fed over 100 berries but never got a candy

Anyone else notice that raids stop happening past a certain time in the evening? Was driving home from work and saw quite a few around town, 30 minutes later, nothing.

same as ElectroBlade, over 100 berries but no candy