General discussion

When I look my Badge, it says that the Gym has been defended for 17341 days and 3 hours… maybe a little bit high this number?

In this moment I’ve finished a Raid, 3000 XP, some Revive, and a Bayleef catched as RaidBoss with 702 CP…

The interresting is that the Bayleef appears in the Diary as a normal catch, and nothing else is appointed.

I hate the guys who only power up their pokemon in a gym. WHAT’S THE POINT OF DOING THAT??

I not even understand your question…

it’s not really a question, but it’s just that they only feed their own pokemon and the rest their CP just declines. But it’s not helpfull either for them.

Aaah, your right, I have spent today 20 razberries in the six Mon’s of my Gym, but it seems I’m the only one doing so.

Is there an increased change of getting shinykarp on a bus raid?

are raids less frequent at night? I don’t see anything anymore and during day I saw 2-3 raids all the time

Funny was feeding one of my gyms and the Pokémon said don’t want anymore of those type berries they tried to get my special raspberries I don’t think so and had to stop feeding .i had to laugh

It’s not an increased chance but you can face a Shiny Karp

You can use more that 6 pokemons when battleing a gym

@Dpuma I think there’s a certain timeframe for raids to show. They started happening for me around 11am today (that was the earliest I saw after being out from about 8:30am onwards) and ended sometime after it got dark (so around 9pm maybe?). I’m not sure about the evening cutoff.

Same to me

Are all of raid pokemon that you guys have caught level 20? Both of the ones I did today they were 20. Just wondering if that is the same for them all

they will all be lv20

Yes. Both level 20.

caught my first shiny magikarp, yay :grin:

Congrats! @Hamster

Show it to us in the topic :smile: