General discussion

wait, @jamzijai13, where are you coming in Croatia?

Hell yeah I am!! I will be in split on the 28th and Dubrovnik on the 29th if I’ve worked my days out properly :fireworks::fireworks::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :slight_smile:

Yesterday for the first time I used a Ditto to fight a gym. I always forgot to use one. Probably because of its low CP. It was a fun experience seeing it turning into the same mon you are fighting against.

GO Hub DB alpha v1.3 released: Gen 3 added, type pages, table sorting, better simulation and smart linking. https://db.pokemongohub.net/

How do you upload pictures on articles?

Gen 3

what a strange sequence… I had 9 eggs, one eclosing. I go to a Pokestop and it gives me an egg. And after this the egg eclosed, and looking in my bag I had again 9 eggs…

I suppose you have hatched an egg without noticing. I have had this many times. Sometimes it’s lagging

With the exception of 1 Chansey, my past 10-11 10KM eggs have all been Pineco/Mantine/Gligar. I think I’m going insane

Sorry to hear that.

After I have taken a look in my diary.Both things are written with the same time-code. So maybe there was a miss-crossing of notification on the screen.

Who’s hyped for tomorrow!! :fireworks::fireworks::tada::tada:

ME! :snowflake: ME! :fire: ME!

Oh yess!!!

What’s your plans, who’s you go to catch, who do you want to most?? Mine is Cyndaquil!!

I have 23 Cyndaquil Candy’s with 2 Quilava’s so just waiting on getting enough Candy’s now :yum:

I hope to be able to collect many Houndour candies so I can make my first Houndoom.
And my Skier golden medal (170/200)

And get Lapras candies so I can level up my best Lapras.

That sounds like a good plan you got there. I’m 10 Candy’s away from my houndoom too

I need Swinubs, they are very rare here, and I hope this events gives me a chance for a Piloswine. Apart, La`ras are allways welcome, hehe

Lapras