General discussion

UK, the land of the lost political standards lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A forum is about sharing because it helps others like they have helped you, no I m English, truly english

I am Californian @Ruraldisaster

Cool, I m a Yorkie lol. Cali looks an amazing place. Sun a lot of the year and a relaxed environment. Ilkley us where I m from and it’s so relaxed might as well be a morgue!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

@Jormdeworm

Could anyone tell me why my sons account doesn’t have the new ripnple in time quests? Got one upset 5 year old

@Rachmac81 child PTC account? Did he finish the Mew questline?

I honestly dont know, but those are 2 things i could think of that could be the issue.

@Rachmac81 everyone should have it, does your son have the latest update?

He’s still doing the mew quests, I’ve not finished mine yet either, he’s not had an update on his phone, hopefully it will appear in time then, he was gutted sly

Oh, good @Rachmac81

Cool that he is five

He could name all the Kanto region Pokemon at the age of 3 :see_no_evil::joy: he’s massively obsessed

" You can begin completing Special Research on Celebi at any time as long as you have done the third group of tasks related to the Special Research on Mew"

So i guess thats the problem?

@Robdebobrob his son doesnt have the update

Neither does any of the Iphone users in my city :wink:

That must be it! Il make sure he completes that tomorrow so he can have the new quests, thanks guys