General discussion

I’m almost doing nothing else than being on here🤷🏻‍♂️

More go hub than pokemon go

Yes

Lol, been out twice and got 11 gyms but Ilkley disabled garden gym. I LL post pic of it just coz raid was on it

Screenshot_20180821-140133

wow @Ruraldisaster

That was empty when I got it this morning!! Be a good clear out when I get chance lol

I did that yesterday and got knocked out on all the gyms today. 50 coins only🤦🏻‍♂️

I get in one gym a week if I am lucky and usually get one coin :crazy_face:

Got 5 coins coz I chose to get local gym before people’s work commute lol but one big problem on the other gym it has a 448cp wailmer lol

Thats a easy battle @Ruraldisaster

Exactly!! That’s mine lol, seems no one goes there often so should be fine!!

Ran out of stronger Pokémon, don’t see many about that’s 600+!

I have a semi privat gym :stuck_out_tongue: 3/4 others are also instinct. Only the occasional visitor is Mystic of Valor. I’m in that gym for 6d 8h + No berry used. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucky…

@Ruraldisaster evolving rhyhorn and eevee will give strong pokemon.

gives 50 coins only but as it is a golden gym + teambonus is ideal for restocking suppies

Not that many Eevee around for the candies. I have lots of Mr mime candies lol. What about swinub? Found a place for loads of them or does wailmer evolve? Have a lot of growleth too. I LL have a look through and see which evolve and put list up, only caught one Eevee since I started on Sunday

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Can people send me trainer codes