General discussion

gives 50 coins only but as it is a golden gym + teambonus is ideal for restocking suppies

Not that many Eevee around for the candies. I have lots of Mr mime candies lol. What about swinub? Found a place for loads of them or does wailmer evolve? Have a lot of growleth too. I LL have a look through and see which evolve and put list up, only caught one Eevee since I started on Sunday

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Can people send me trainer codes

Only in PM Please.

@BazzaRooney, look here: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

niantic what did you do😔

What did they do jorm?

“Make 3 new friends”

What’s bad about that?

Jorm do u want me to send a friend request lol

The lazy and ignorant making accounts to spam their trainercode, not reading the rules, most of them not contributing to the forum in anyway. That is what is bad about it. :confounded:

Rural, Dutch?

@Ruraldisaster no

UK, the land of the lost political standards lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A forum is about sharing because it helps others like they have helped you, no I m English, truly english

I am Californian @Ruraldisaster

Cool, I m a Yorkie lol. Cali looks an amazing place. Sun a lot of the year and a relaxed environment. Ilkley us where I m from and it’s so relaxed might as well be a morgue!!