General discussion

@NotanotherKangaskhan my revives usually sit at about 15 on average picking up 2 to 3 a day, currently have zero and getting one every other day on average. None yesterday. 30 pokestops on Wednesday, one revive.

OK I got shuppets and Jinxes, I think my shadow ban is lifted. Coolio.

Got one revive so far today

Your running at too low a level. What I’ve found is when you have low numbers of certain items the game AI does not give you those items making you play longer trying to get them. Get that’s amount up around the 50-60 mark and your drops will be better. Many will dispute the game does this but I’ve seen it too often now to think otherwise.

Same to me, counter down in one item-type, and this type doesn’t drop or very few of them

let’s speculate about release of Ho-Oh and Celebi! Ho-Oh and Celebi release date discussion

anyone else fill like we need more content to keep us busy or entertained till gen 3 release?

no

I got my MewTwo, shared pics if anyone wants to see them

so your ok being bored for a month

:weary: I’ve only got myself a Raikou and a Suicune, just caught suicune yesterday. I don’t think we need more content until gen 3. If I had my way, Niantic would release gen 3 a little at a time; image the look on your face when you pull up the nearby list just after the end of Halloween event, and there’s 1 or 2 new pokemon on the list (e.g. spheal or cacturn). I know that’s not how it’ll be, but that would be nice.

I’m not bored, never really am, although I need to take into account that I’m only level 26, so I’ve got Pokemon that are out I still need to pursue (I still haven’t even SEEN a pupitar!) However, keep in mind that the legendaries have just cycled again. While that may not sate your want for new content, keep in mind that, past a certain point, there will be very little to no new [good] content being released. You’ll probably have to get used to using what you have in the game. Yeah, it would be nice to get new stuff, but… I don’t know. A game, in many cases, is meant to be played only up to a certain point, and then a person will stop laying (either due to a lack of tasks in game, or due to completion of game). I don’t even know where I’m going with this, but… yeah.

Another EX raid set went out, Anyone Of You Lucky enough to get one?

when?

@JoshHack

fine i will check

bet i didn’t get it

i didnt get it, as always…

@NotanotherKangaskham cheers love I will work on getting the numbers up.

Oh my god, sometimes I think there are too much peolpe bored in this world…if not, we wouldn’t have so much late news of people doing something not undestandible…