General Chat - What dou you guys think about the Legendary Golems (Regitrio)

What do you think about the golems?
I personally wish that we have only 1 month of golems with all 3 as Tier 5 bosses, becuase they are some of the best defenders and legendary… so I don’t think they are useful and I don’t want 3 Months of legendary trash…

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about the Regi trio? I agree, considering they have no real use (can’t use them for their defensive stats) having a month of all three appearing is probably for the best. Maybe a month and a half to make sure everyone gets a chance to catch all three. They may possibly introduce the shiny variants in order to make them more appealing to battle.

1 Like

They need to allow us to put them in gyms

5 Likes

Shiny versions of the regi trio is the only reason i would maybe want them a month long available. But just so i get 30 free tries at them. Dont wanna spend passes on them because if you cant put them in a gym they are next to useless :confused:

2 Likes

I think the same… 3 Months of just useless raids…

Yeah… Now its just two weeks and I already have enough of Lugia

Well… they’re cool I guess… Perhaps we all should once do the legendary golems/titans with just golems :joy: mud slap/earthquake or rock throw Stone Edge. :joy:

1 Like

I love Golem. Wish I had more of them.

Legendary golem = regi

No, not Golem, but Golems, from gen 3 & 4 (my fault)

Gen 3*

Golems are from gen 3

The three golems, regice, registeel, and Regirock are gen 3, Regigigas a legendary said to control the other three is generation 4.

They are referred to as the Legendary titans. Maybe use that instead of golems to avoid confusion :wink:

4 Likes

Or just call them the Regis!

2 Likes

And one golem from gen 1 :wink: Not the legendary golems of course

Haha the Golem @bobbyjack8 thought we were talking over🙃

You can make fun all you want. I still like Gen 1 Golem. When each new generation comes out my son explains to me because I’ve never played the game. He has played each version.

2 Likes