General Chat - No more space, No Pokemón GO Fest

Hello,

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Teselia, plus Alola, Galar and shiny versions, plus PVP.

No more space? No GO Fest.

Regards.

What do you actually want to tell us? If you need more space, just buy it. If you can’t, transfer some trash. Sounds pretty easy to me.

3 Likes

Niantic should give us more Pokemon storage before Go Fest. Many players like to collect different Pokemon. We don’t know how crazy the spawns will be at Go Fest, but last thing you want is to run out of storage in the middle of Go Fest and there’s an Unown or Gible nearby. And it’s been months since we got Pokemon storage upgrade. With Gen 6 approaching and Mega evolutions, there is really no reason Niantic shouldn’t give us more storage.

Just out of curiousity, what is your 3000 storage space filled up with? I got to 3k aswell about 3 weeks ago, cleaned up bigtime and got down to 1800 again.

1 Like

@VictorGO
Your wish was just granted! Poke storage increased to 3500 :arrow_up::+1::grinning:

Hallelujah! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiley: :sunglasses: :clap: :+1: :fireworks: :tada: :heart:
slika

I find it really great to increase the storage of Poke enter