Gen six and seven

Let’s hope so. I’m down for that

1 Like

I might have a few Eevees set aside to be a Sylveon… maybe… currently only three since I want to keep Illusionary, my shiny Eevee, unevolved.

I can’t wait for the Rowlet line. I want to be able to catch another owl that’s not the Hoothoot line. I adore Rockruff/Lycanroc, Mimikyu, Litten/Torracat… Mareanie would be awesome too. Tbh once Gen 7 comes out I’ll be counting the days until I can catch a bunch of fluffy Wooloo.

I have the dex for the Fennekin line, Froakie/Frogadier, and Chespin/Quilladin for Gen 6 starters. Please tell me I’m not the only one that goes crazy with happiness whenever she sees a Froakie… even though I live on the coast… and most of them are female.

I have one shiny eevee and have been desperately trying to find more. Want at least four.

1 Like

At least there’s more eevee.

2 Likes

In my opinion, you can never have too much Eevee. XD.
I have a soft spot for Munna, so I’m excited to see how much candy it’ll take to evolve. I’m hoping 50… but I have a feeling it will be 100. I completely forgot it was Unova too.

1 Like

I agree you can never have too many eevee. I do remember having a cute little munna in gen 5. Helped a lot actually.

2 Likes

Ye agreed. I had to transfer a bunch of Eevee cause of space. My one friend has a hoard of Eevees+eeveelutions… like that’s 1/3 of the Pokemon she has on her game.

I have a marked Munna on Sword named Slumber uwu

I’m 40 XL candies short of maxing out my 100% Eevee.

1 Like

Just one level away from 40.
Can’t believe I’ve been playing since the day the game was available for download and I’m still so far behind.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. Your game, you decide how much time or money you spend on it.