Gen six and seven

That one is going to be interesting to pull off. Its stats switch midbattle depending on whether you Attack or if you use King’s Shield. How will that reflect in Pokemon GO? It should prove interesting.

That would be interesting. Probably two separate forms to collect like how they have cherim and giratina.

My guess is like Tyrogue’s evolution, and they wont change - shield for PvP, blade for PvE

Is anyone else having trouble finding a froakie?

Just a comparison with the other starters…

1 Like

Yep sounds about right.

I have only found two Froakie so far, but I could have gotten more if I went to all the frogs I saw in the Nearby radar.

I only found two Froakie in the wild and hatched two others.

Still not a single froakie found. Hatched or wild.

Seen 6, caught 4.
I saw more than that in sightings on night 1 from home at the stops by the small lake and the the 2 creeks.
After night 1 they weren’t appearing there anymore in the same numbers and I was lucky to catch the 2 the next day. Other 2 were randoms from elsewhere.
I lured the 2x Stops by the lake the following night after the large amount of sightings and not a single 1.

Fennekin is the most common of all the Kalos starters here. I’ve seen 36 of them and I’ve only seen 6 Froakie and 4 Chespin.

Chespin is most common for me. Just like all the other grass starters.

Fennekin has become even more common for me. I just caught two in a row. I do not believe Bunnelby has become rarer than it was during the event, either.

1 Like

I waited until the event was over before evolving anything. I still haven’t caught one of the bat things.

I haven’t even seen a noibat either. :frowning:

This is all I’ve seen in the past week.

1 Like

No Froakies either?

No froakies.

Froakie had a strange burst in spawns for me in the last day of the event. I saw five and I was nowhere near water.

I hope Sylveon will be making it’s debut in the Valentine’s event.