Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

I caught a 94% Wailmer yesterday while on the bike but sadly at 180CP it’s been sent to the Candy Grinder. It’s so Sad Wailord is just a collector piece Pokemon and the decision to bin a good IV is so easy to make.
I’ll just keep hitting Raids to catch the good IV I’ll evolve. On 390 Candy now so I can take my foot off the throttle now and cost along until the good one is caught.

2 Likes

You should probably catch those other mons to supplement the grind when you’re not raiding. No use having impressive mons like Wailord & any three stage evolutions if they can’t be powered up once you hit level 35.
Plus more trash mons to throw in gyms = more coins for premium passes, incubators, star pieces & lucky eggs (then delete the mons once they come back to you instead of reviving).

1 Like

Highlights from today, thanks to the weather increased IV system

3 Likes

1 Like

Any reason why you have to delete half of the CP?

2 Likes

Probably paranoid of Niantic banning this account, maybe an alt, maybe a spoofing account

1 Like

If it is really this way… I’m so tired. The spoofers can do what they want, but why in addition they have to make a showcase of their merits…

2 Likes

Oh, so you dont want to see my 60 100IV Pokemon?
jokes aside, maybe its an alt

2 Likes

Lol idk it is cp 2149 lol. It is my main account and spheals are absolutely everywhere lol

1 Like

Why hide the CP, stardust, candy, weoght and height then lol

1 Like

Been enjoying the weather system, those are the first few Lotad i’ve Caught

3 Likes

I should have cashed in on Lotad last week one night when it was raining.
The map was littered with them but I was to focused on chasing Feebas and Wailmer. I also Go Plused it’s evolution by mistake and it dusted. Big opportunity lost. Will have to wait for rain again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No Lotads or Feebases for me although I have visited beachs. Does anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

I cant find one Lotad or feebas.

1 Like

No Lotads here, and I have only one Feebas from an egg.

2 Likes

Got my required 400 Whale Candy yesterday but I’m holding off on any evolution as the best CP/IV ratio caught worthy is 87% at 780CP. I’ve done 7 Raids now and come up with 3 87%ers. I did catch a 91% but at 200CP there’s no way I was going to be wasting Dust & Candy Powering that up.
Torchic is still the biggest pain in the backside for me to get a clean catch without it busting out of several curve great balls. It seems Fire types hate me as I have similar problems with Charmander, Cyndaquil and the Ledgendary Fire types. Yes I have the Fire type Gold Medal several times over so that’s not a factor.

1 Like

I got lotad from lure, I caught feebas on my spoof account

1 Like

I got two Mawile today, in normal one-star raids.
And two 0-IV, a Spheal and an Elektride… maybe in compensation I will get tomorrow two 100%???

2 Likes

I feel like 0% is rarer, because not many people check all their catches/hatches for them, they look for Wonders. Plus, the weather system means that you cannot get a 0% Pokemon if it’s affected by the weather, the lowest weather boosted Pokémon IV is 27%, Or 4/4/4. I’d hang onto them for a while.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I do the same, at least if they don’t repeat in the same mon. Overall I have now 4 of them. apart the two mentioned above, I have a Growlithe and a Spinarak.
And not only they can’t be weather-boosted, they can’t come from hatching. They’re really rarer than 100%.

2 Likes