Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

So you dont want to see my 3100CP Groudon?

Jokes aside, I can help you with a raid if you would want to, if one more player would be enough

Not 3100, but close enough for me

1 Like

In what way you want to help me?

It’s simple, they sit in their house and knock legit players out of gyms…why do I have to explain this to you?

1 Like

As long as Niantic won’t stop, i think i will have to organise something like that…

Oh yeah, all the spoofers are going to give a crap about your gym
Stop trying to play the victim, most would help you in a raid and otherwise are too busy catching lv 35 100IV mons to fight you

1 Like

Air support, I know guys that fight with you and help you beat the boss (even tho they often have to wait with cooldowns after 100IV Mons)

1 Like

After walking the Park nest opposite the cop shop for 90mins late last night I got enogh Pinap Mudkip to take one all the way.

4 Likes

Holy crap look at all that stardust

2 Likes

Not my photo. From a extremely dedicated player in my area. I know them personally and am sure its all legit. This is from a couple months ago but now its at 14.4 mil.

3 Likes

Currently going 2/2 on Groudon, both were weather boosted and are 2851 And 2859. That’s 80% And 87%

1 Like

1 Like

Caught this while sitting in a waiting room to renew my drivers licence.
Normally a boring wait in these places but with a Poke Stop and Pokemon to catch the time went by a little quicker.

2 Likes

Caught a Delibird and 2 Spheals tonight.

1 Like

Guys you’re right. The requirement of Wilmer’s candy is totally insane. However, be reminded that placing Wilmer as a buddy Pokemon can exchange 1 candy per km.

That’s so hype for me… wailord is one of my favourites :slight_smile:

Just evolved, decent CP and IV

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like