Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

Got this shiny Snorunt today, it looks even colder than the usual one :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats, I would like to find one.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: It was my first shiny pokemon and I’m on level 31.

1 Like

I have one red Gyarados and I’m in level 33.

2 Likes

I have found a few wailmers recently, but still only up to about 50 candies. I’ll just have to hope a wailmer nest pops up near me at some point. It’s kind of a dopey evolution, so I pretty much just want it for the dex. Feebas will be difficult…I’ve caught one so far and I never get 10k eggs anymore…hopefully I’ll find more when our rainy season starts in the spring/summer. Same thing with lotad…haven’t seen even one yet

What’s e deal with luvdisc? Some people say it’s somewhat common and others (like me) have never seen one. Is it regional or weather dependent?

Once again I have missed out on a shiny…caught a lot of snorunt and no shiny…add it to pikachu, duskull, shuppet, mawile, absol and sableye as shinies I’ll likely never get.

2 Likes

Here is the proof of swapped regional exclusive Pokemon.

3 Likes

Are they swapped in all places??

1 Like

Yes, regions that had Sev now have Zang and vice versa

1 Like

I’ve spent way too much time at the Wailmer nest…

Also, went on my first Gen3 evolution spree

4 Likes

Neat evos, but why evolve a Ludicollo this weak

1 Like

It was the best IV/CP combination I had. I had a stronger Lotad, but it was only 60% and I didn’t want to evolve it

You will power up a Ludicollo?

Nah, I just evolved it to have in the Pokedex. Only maxes out at 2100, so it’s not worth it for me.

Haha my Lombre has a better CP than your Ludicolo.

3 Likes

Thats the point, a 1700-ish Ludicollo would be kinda fun to use for cleaning some weaker gyms

1 Like

Funnily enough I just found a high CP/decent IV Lotad, So that’ll be next to evolve. According to PokeGenie it should be somewhere around 1850 after evolution. I’ll hold off until I can do another evolution spree though.

2 Likes

where is lotad, none spawn at beach or any pier

1 Like

They’re usually very rare, unless it’s rainy weather. Then they’re relatively common.

2 Likes

thx havent had any rain in southern california since the weather event came out.

1 Like

I have had rain a few times since the update and not one lotad.

1 Like