Funniest things in Pokemon go

Me and Mrs. c have been together so long that we’ve started to dress alike! :grin:

7 Likes

No Ninetales! Please don’t leave me!

2 Likes

Several times recently my Main has gone all glitchy after I tapped on a Pokémon, not giving me the right catch screen. But it’s like my trainer suddenly shrank, with much of the surrounding scene towering over me, but with the raid controls now stuck on the screen (berries button on the lower left, and ball count on the lower right – but no ball ever shows up to be thrown) – even after I flee the encounter. And subsequent attempts to select a mon for catching produce the same wedged screen situation. Only restarting the game seems to help get it back to normal. A few screen caps to show one such mess:

It’s not exactly FUNNY; but the confused situation seems a little like some of the other funny glitches.

To me happens the same, but only on one phone, which has the lowest Android-version.

1 Like

First dark-stadium raid I can recall having.

4 Likes

I’ve played Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, but this is the first time I’ve played Pokémon X-Rated! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Are there three or four people with something in the head?

Noo, five!!!

Conjoined Litleos?

2 Likes

This is certainly not the funniest thing we’ve seen in the game. But it looks kind of like the TGR grunt is carrying the Luvdisc as if it were a surfboard.

3 Likes

Lol someone needs to make a drawing of one

Siamese Lunatone

3 Likes

Seen while parked and waiting for my order at the local pizza joint…
Please, somebody tell those two to get a room…

3 Likes

Now I know why I don’t like Team Rocket. They are voyeurs…

4 Likes

The boosted Zapdos couldn’t find a very good place to hide.

2 Likes

:thinking: I think my Stoutland might have had a litter…

4 Likes

I too got plagued by a load of Lillipup. In fact there was a 5th one just cut off the picture as well.

5 Likes

Hazardous weather alert…

Yet this guy is STILL freezing.

5 Likes

New Raid Boss!

1 Like

Wow, a shadow Snorlax as Raid Boss… there’s no day without learning something new!!!

2 Likes