Favorite generation for GO

I’m curious to know what generation(s) everyone is excited to see in Pokémon GO! Mine is fourth gen! I absolutely love the first gen Pokemon getting evolutions!

1 Like

I love Gen1, it just seems (to me) like it’s the most flawless generation, where every Pokemon Actually belongs.

2 Likes

Gen 4, 5 and 7
So of course mostly evolutions, Garchomp and Ultra Necrozma

2 Likes

With Gen 4 will come balance for almost all types and also the evolutions of many old pokemon, next gens improve some areas but they are not as changing.

1 Like

We are currently getting my favourite generation, but as a second i would say either 6’th or 7’th, cause i want both megas and alolan versions. Especially Alolan Eggxecutor, just imagie having that poking out of your local gym :joy:

1 Like

I grew up playing gen 1 and 2, so they are my favorite. I am learning gen 3 as I go right now, but absol is my second favorite design I’ve seen (behind ninetails). I wish I could have caught more than one before everyone started only caring about groudon. Groudon is cool, but the design seems a little lazy.

2 Likes

First generation is hands down my favorite, so much style. I’m learning the new generations and having fun.

Generation 4 as it consists of new evolutions.

Long live Ralts!!
(Gen 3)

1 Like

I want to see the last gen because then we can catch all the Pokémon.

It would also be funny if PoGo get its own Pokémon GO gen Pokémon.

1 Like

Nah, but I would love it if they would show some unreleased mons in Go
Like, imagine catching a Trumbeak before Gen 7 even revealed him

2 Likes
  • Gen 1
  • Gen 2
  • Gen 3
  • Gen 4
  • Gen 5
  • Gen 6
  • Gen 7
  • Gen 3 ( Long live King Ralts)!

0 voters

1 Like

Gen 1

Gen 2 and Gen 3 have not lived up to the coolness of Gen 1. Hope Gen 4 can surpass it.

1 Like

1 Like