Event pokémon are only in eggs now instead of spawning in the wild for free

Would you agree with my post? They’ve actually come up with a way to charge us for pokémon and have taken the fun out of catching them in the wild by forcing us to buy super incubators. The crazy thing is that it worked. I know people that have purchased hundreds of them where as I’m sitting on my free infinite incubator hatching one at a time and grinding for stardust for free by catching everything for now. Well played, Niantic. Well played LOL.

EDIT: What I mean is this. Instead of increasing their spawning rates like they’ve done in the paast. Niantic has made them hatch from eggs more instead.

I got no desire to be “first!” to catch anything. I play at my own pace and I know I’ll eventually catch them all. I’m just in no hurry to do it. I have no desire to purchase an incubator that would take me 4 days to buy and be done with it in less than 2 days. No thanks, I’ll buy the one that takes me 3 days to afford and get about 3 days of use out of it.

I only run the Infinity and one 3 use one at a time that’s reserved for any 10k Egg that comes along. If I get another 10k while one is in there I wait to the one in pops.
I refuse to buy bulk incubators to hatch throw away Pokemon. The only way I’ll end with extra incubators is if they are in Gift Boxes with Raid Passes and then the cost of the the Box has to be break even with the cost of buying individual Raid passes or better like the current one. They need to be the free steak knives thrown in for the thing I really want which is Raid Passes.

Im gonna assume you mean pokemon like Bagon and trapinch.
I would have to say no. Im staring at reports of 2 bagon next to eachother right now. They are just a bit more rare and you have to put in more effort to get them. Obviously you will get them more and easier if you walk alot of eggs, cause the pool is much smaller so the chance is higher.

I’ve caught Windy boosted Pokémon that can hatch from eggs

I caught a trapinch in the wild last night so I would say no.

No I mean that instead of increasing their spawn points Niantic has made them hatch from eggs more instead

No I mean that instead of increasing their spawn points Niantic has made them hatch from eggs more instead.

No sir. I mean that instead of increasing their spawn points in the wild. Niantic has made them hatch from eggs more instead.

It encourages people to get out

You can do that with more rare spawns.

You can also catch them without going anywhere.

Ah. Well, no one is forcing you to get those incubators, and even if you dont you still get a higer chance of getting them from your infinite. So yes, obviously people who throw money at the game will get them easier. But you can still just catch them in the wild.