Event Distributions Problem?

Hi everybody,

First, sry if this the wrong channel, but i need your opinion, i guess.

The “Problem” started with the Gen2 update. Until Today, i never ever get a Dragon Scale. Sure… there is this Serebii Event… and i get a Dragon Scale from this mission. But, why not from the 7-day pokestop Challenge??

Now, with PvP, i try daily to get a sinnoh-stone. Nothing. Everyday, i play 4 matches in a row, with the same Friend. He get almost always 4 stones … and me, since the release, only one.
Same problem with the Breakthrought this month… i get 3 weeks Entei… i hope to catch some of the other pokemon.

I dont know what the problem is… is it only luck? I wrote Niantic, but only get a press report as answer. Niantic told me, that other trainers have luck and there will be a other Way in future to get this stones. No word about the dragon scale.

Anyone here with same or similar problems? Or have i only bad luck?

2 Likes

Pretty much this.

RNGezus doesnt love all of us.

2 Likes

Since gen 2 it always was abailable from stops on 7 th day. Probably bad luck.

Oh and ill put this in the right section for you

1 Like

It’s definitely random luck. I’ve played PVP daily and landed four Sinnoh Stones. A friend has played the same amount and landed one so far.

The good thing is that you get four cracks at it a day and it’s only been a few days so far. They’ll drop for you. :slight_smile:

Spent good 10 seconds figuring out the “Serebii event”

1 Like

Sounds like you have the same luck as me, Ive still yet to receive my Sinoh stone. Same with break through research but I’ve only got 2 Enteis in a row. I did however recieve 2 sun stones from poje stops yesterday.

Hopefully our luck will change shortly :upside_down_face:

Do you consistently get your 7 day spin reward? If not that should become a priority. You will find that given a large enough s ample size things should level out.

I agree to an extent that the game often seem. To favor players with certain things (shiny Pokemon, evolution items, different eggs, hatches # etc). I’m guessing this is an illusion but perception is often viewed as reality and i don’t know if data exists to prove or disprove this.

1 Like