So close…

7 Likes

That player must still be laughing lol

2 Likes

Here is one my attempts from Saturday…:expressionless:

8 Likes

There’s always one joker in every group :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Some people are clueless and just don’t get it.
I’ve had more success than failure with Eevolution Gyms in the last 2 months 4 Pass and only one Fail.

2 Likes

Anytime I see theme gyms happening I tried to throw an oddball in there to mix it up

1 Like

I dropped an Espeon in an Eevee gym, it was incomplete and got taken down pretty quickly

1 Like

Hahaha, close enough.

1 Like

Why would you do that? I actually go out of way to help these gyms because it’s fun,

3 Likes

Oddball?

1 Like

I have a reason there’s a group in town that does not like me at all so I go out of my way to do things like this to them

1 Like

You know something that don’t fit the theme like if they’re all water I’ll throw a fire type

2 Likes

You do it on purpose

1 Like

Why would they not like you?

1 Like

They have been playing since the beginning of the game I started February 1st of this year and have passed about half of them up by buying and buying lucky eggs and and they say I’m cheating because I buy items I spend money on items it’s stupid

I’ve been playing since the beginning and don’t hate any of the new players in my area. If anything, they keep the game interesting. I’ve annoyed my fair share of Instinct players though. My neighbors don’t really like that I keep a stranglehold on our local gyms. I do wait until next morning to knock them out, but as far as I’m concerned, they picked the wrong team.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen it, but I have seen a Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, and Infernape in one gym, I took it down with my entire team of Vaporeon.

1 Like

I understand I kicked them out of every gym I see them in and if they’re fighting the ones I’m in I just keep golden over and over

So you do things things to make sure they dislike you, nice.

3 Likes

This is how we do it in land of Kangaskhan.

5 Likes