Do you have what it takes to be a Pokémon Master?

My tag still says Level 40 club

Tap on your profile picture —> Settings —> Preferences —> Account —> Title and you can change it to Pokémon Master. I can do it for you as well if you want.

2 Likes

I wanna be the best…

2 Likes

My goal is to become a Pokemon master by the end of this year. I’m gonna step it up now. Gotta catch more than 50 Pokemon per day. :chart_with_upwards_trend: :soon: :trophy:

I mean, we should all get demoted when the new level cap comes in right? Unless youre actually level 50 you cant be a master.
XP wise im gonna hit 45 so Master is a looooooooooooooooong way away.

1 Like

I’m fine with that. You can’t really be a Pokémon master until you’re level 50.

I’ll request a new title, keeping Pokémon master as it is.

I think that new title should be Pokémon Champion

2 Likes

Pokémon Grandmaster?

Who will be our first Grandmaster?

1 Like

I agree. I worked so hard to become Pokemon Master (although I think I have already become that in many ways) just for it to be taken away from me now. That’s not fair. I want my title and there should be another for those who hit level 50 (and that could take years to accomplish).

1 Like

I totally get that, and I too think that would be unfair, so another title seems to be the right thing to do.

Looks like a new badge is already there. Only the requirements have yet to be added.

1 Like

I’m making a topic on that badge now

Today is the day! I can finally say I am Pokemon master!!! :star_struck: :trophy: :top: :muscle: :tada:

4 Likes

@Branebs
You’re not on this counsil
But we do grant you the rank of Pokemon masterimage

Congratulations on this achievement

2 Likes

Another 20K an maybe ill be active again.

Edit- @Brobraam, i am so Anakin Skywalker.

2 Likes

I have everything except the trust level (which I have had before). The forum went quiet for a while and without notice, the regular tag was gone.

1 Like

I now have the trust level to get this.

Checking now
This will take a minute

[edit] another mod did it before I did