Didn't get sinnoh stone

I thought you were guaranteed a sinnoh stone every 7th day of field research but I’ve just claimed my reward today and only got balls, stardust and XP, I’m so disappointed!

2 Likes

No longer guaranteed

2 Likes

Nope. Now they are random,

2 Likes

Just what we needed, cause it didnt already take MONTHS to get all seperate ones, let alone multiples for meta purposes.

4 Likes

crap idea of niantic.
at least put them in pokestops then

5 Likes

I think they are now. I just got a sun stone from spinning a random gym. So I guess Sinnoh stones will be same now.

1 Like

It was like this for over a year now

2 Likes

All evolution items were available from stops/gyms since their release.
The Sinnoh stone is the only exception for now.

1 Like

Oh ok, that’s annoying!

2 Likes

Is it confirmed it’s not a glitch yet that people were unfortunately caught in with their 7 day Quest being cashed in one the day the Lets Go event stopped?
I know people raised tickets to report they didn’t get one. Screen shots I’ve seen of the response look like a generic cut and paste/automated response to me.
Has there been any Offical announcement from Niantic that it is now RNG.

1 Like

Exactly… I don’t are in a hurry. So I’ve tried today… and I’m without a Sinnoh Stone more.

Well, I would like that they are giving casual in different sites, but it’s the way it is, and we have to live with it…
I think nobody will stop to play, because they haven’t give them a Stone…

1 Like

I don’t even want to do my 7 day Research Breakthrough on Saturday until we know what we are getting.

2 Likes

Wait, and the result is that you will not know what you get…

@bagguille I know. I want to be surprised. But I would have to wait until 4 pm and I’m sure I’ll know what it will be by then.

2 Likes

Niantic confirmed they would release other means of getting it today or yesterday

1 Like