4 Likes

Might stick with my Mewtwo crew

3 Likes

The subs bench sucks.

For easy referencing

3 Likes

Honestly the question here should be “WHY do you HAVE that many max revives?”

2 Likes

The answer to that would be mathematical. 1 Max revive equals 1 Revive+1 Max Potion or 1 Revive+1 Hyper potion+ 1 Potion.

Thats why!

1 Like

Given where I play (central business district of my town) I don’t really think I need to max the whole of my team (but probably will anyway :smiley:) as there are usually multiple full lobbies at hatch.

1 Like

Yup, use stardust sparingly. Its a new EX Raid, so probably will be full at the lobby anyway.

Yeah but still. All of those combined ive got only a little over 200 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What? Not 200 million i hope…:grimacing:

Easy to kill, easy to catch. Purely a distraction from Mewtwo, what a disappointment!

1 Like

It’s normal and attack formed have a higher attack stat than mewtwo

1 Like

First raid, we had 11 trainers and it died with almost 150 seconds remaining. My one Tyra (bite/crunch) still had life! The other 5 didnt see action.

Third raid, we did 6 trainers and still had 85 seconds. I had 2 injured Tyras, no dead and 4 unused.

I am almost quitting from POGO!
I hate this game…
All accounts caught of,EXCEPT FOR ME!!:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Not one, and don’t have made any raid

1 Like

I feel your pain and know exactly what it’s like.

When MewTwo Ex Raids first started I was Raiding the hell out of 4 Ex Eligable Gyms in the local Park. I was L40, had all the Badges and was Gold on all the Gyms. For weeks I never received an Ex Pass while casual and sub L30 players that only Raided the Gyms once repeatedly reported getting Ex Passes on our local Discord.
I finally get my first Ex Pass and after many Gold Razz Curve Excellents my MewTwo runs away, I was gutted.

1 Like