Current and highest stardust

Only over a year ago, I was in the same boat. I decided to focus on just what I needed for the Legendary Raid Boss at the time, and then not level up anything else until the next one comes around. With an average of 4 weeks usually for Raid Bosses, I get to stock up a lot of Stardust. Now I’m encroaching on 7 mil.

I only power up mains. Literally, tbh. Currently on focusing on 3 mon.

Current dust: 158K+

Gonna be 58K if i do what i want tho…🥺

Edit- funny how i said 100K and got over that in a day

IMG_5434

New high before a power-up.

IMG_5511

I’m actually quite impressed with how much I got in just one week. I got almost 320,000 netwise (490,000 gross) over the course of one week.

IMG_5608

Last update for about three weeks, since I won’t be leveling anything up until Zekrom arrives–assuming he’s next.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MAXed Out (Fully Powered up L40 Pokemon only thanks)

:astonished: I haven’t posted here since January…
My stardust is going up and down between 5.8 and 6.2 million… I do play a bit in GO Battle League and it keeps eating dust (Ultra League mostly, because I constantly need to try new mons, I’m just no good in UL), but I’m fine with it.
sternenstaub

IMG_5828

New record high for me! It may be some time before I break this record as I’ll be leveling up more Pokemon in the near future.

EDIT: Apparently, I lied:

IMG_5880