Current and highest stardust

Uuuhhh who plays pogo at 1 am???

2 Likes

Every second week and nearly all weekends I’m playing at 1am.

1 million dust in 3 days! How long do you play every single day?

I’m not at 3 million yet, and don’t see much point in trying to hoard dust. I still don’t see much point in holding it.

Depends on the day. But I was going particularly hard during the stardust event. And when I’m at work I run the game with gotcha so even when I’m not playing I’m playing

2 Likes

Now it goes my work days are all gym battles and catching monsters. My off days are Raids, PvP, and catching monsters. I’ve been at 2.1-2.3 million stardust for a few months now.

1 Like

How many catches do you have in total?

1 Like

Him like every day :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

I doubt I’ll be going above 500,000 Stardust at any point from here on out for quite some time. I’m trying to get to that, level up one Pokemon fully, and then return to 500,000. That way, I can fully level up at least two Pokemon quickly should the need arise. It also allows me to make a trade with my husband to give him a Shiny should I need to.

1 Like

Been playing since game started and I’m like 1/3 the catches Mr. Sparkle has!

How many catches has nothing to do with “Current and highest stardust”…

@NotanotherKangaskhan @beales.com @Thorend
Gotta catch up :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think I have any hope of getting any where near Mr Sparkles’s catch number. I don’t have a place like that Paris Mall to farm Pokémon :disappointed:.
Most days now for the next few months will be between 30-45 degrees C making day time play and collecting lots of Pokemon in a day a bit harder.

3 Likes

Not even going to attempt to match 26M dust. I’m happy with my 2M dust.

7 Likes

Back on the 400k mark

2 Likes

This is the highest amount of stardust I’ve ever had. Now I’m going to power up some Pokemon.
_20181231_174409

6 Likes

7 Likes