I want it
But i only have 1 shiny eevee

Walk it and name it Tamao

Evolve at night*

Walk 10km with it as buddy then evolve at night or name it Tamao

Already used name trick

It’s my cat but skinny.

“Origin
Umbreon’s origins are uncertain, though it could be based on a black cat. Its long ears are similar to those of a hare and may originate from the East Asian legends concerning a Moon rabbit. The rings on Umbreon’s body resemble Egyptian lunar markings and jewelry that have been associated with animal sculptures, such as cat statues of the Egyptian goddess Bastet. While Bastet was originally a lioness warrior and the goddess of the sun, Greeks occupying ancient Egypt toward the end of its civilization changed her into the goddess of the moon. The rings may also be meant to resemble solar eclipses.

Name origin
Umbreon is a combination of umbra (Latin for shadow and ghost, as well as the English word for the moon’s silhouette during a solar eclipse) and eon, a shortened form of evolution, the word also meaning an immeasurably long period of time (possibly referring to how long evolution takes naturally). Eon is a suffix all Eevee evolutions share and was Eevee’s English prototype name.”

Source:https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Umbreon_(Pokémon)

2 Likes

Anybody know what’s this

Had been thinking since when I got this

Well, why not?

“Like its evolution, Wobbuffet, Wynaut is probably based on an Okiagari-koboshi doll, a Japanese traditional doll with squinted eyes that stands back upright when pushed over. It is a symbol of perseverance.”
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wynaut_(Pokémon)

I know what Lapras is but I want people to guess

Plesiosaur.

Yeah but what else

The gosh darn Loch Ness Monster. He asked me for $3.50.

Yeah but that was kinda easy