Community Animal Challenge 🙂

It’s that monster that ate my great-great-great-great granfather’s car.

“Lapras is based on the fabled Loch Ness Monster in Scotland. The creature and this PokĂ©mon resemble an extinct order of marine reptiles known as Plesiosauria. Lapras’s shell and horn may be inspired by placodonts. Its intelligence, singing, and rarity can be comparable to some cetaceans, especially blue whales and humpback whales. Its long neck and robust body may also be inspired by the mast heads and hulls of Viking ships”
-https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lapras_(Pokémon)

1 Like

What about a naked Togepi?

2 Likes

“Origin
Togepi appears to be based on the concept of a baby hatchling of any of a number of species of animals. It could also possibly be based on an Egg, with its evolutions based loosely on birds.

Name origin
Togepi and Togepy may be a combination of ćˆș toge (spike) and ピヹピヹ piyopiyo (onomatopoeia for a bird chirping). It may also be a corruption of Dokkaebi, usually pronounced tokebi in Japanese, which is a mythical being of Korean folklore.“
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Togepi_(Pokémon)

2 Likes

Um is it taking a shower lol

Nope its just naked close your eyes

1 Like

What is next, everyone?

Why can’t you let die a topic where nobody answers for so long time?

1 Like

:sweat: SORRY?

Maybe it was forgotten about, @bagguille , but it did well while it was here.

I like my topics active :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Let just post a pic

Anyway goodnight guys
Bye

I wake up @coolguy761 goes to sleep

2 Likes

What’s this based off of?

“Origin
Quagsire appears to be based on a giant salamander.

Name origin
Quagsire is a combination of quagmire and the honorific sire or Siren (a genus of salamander).

Nuoh may be a combination of æČŒ numa (swamp, marsh, pond, or lake) and 王 ƍ (king) or ă‚Șă‚Șă‚”ăƒłă‚·ăƒ§ă‚Šă‚Šă‚Ș ƍsanshƍuo (Japanese giant salamander).”

2 Likes

thats cool I didn’t know any of that bottom part.

Me on a free day in peak seasons. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good luck with this one. I’ve got no clue what so ever.

2 Likes

A cat???

1 Like

A floating longtail cat

1 Like

A mix of all pokemons

1 Like