Christmas Event Gen 4 Spawns?

Skorupi popped up down the street. Threw on my shoes, jumped into my truck, and went to nab it. lol

500 snover rip

I had an opportunity to get a Finneon, but it wasn’t even there for four minutes then it despawned. I was livid.

4 Croagunk suddenly I had them spawning like crazy. AND it was after the end of the event…
Also a total of 8 Skorupi.
Caught a snover after the event ending.
Also got myself a little Finneon.

Just saw this pop up…

As I had hoped, the new Gen 4 might have a better spawn rate with the ice stuff now all gone.

Only shiny a female snorunt which I evolved and is sitting at a gym that isnt touched to much. Shiny pikachu, 5hat elusive mofo, still dont have it, but at least I have a few more electric types to attack with LOL.

I finally caught a Finneon! All that is missing is its evolution and the hatches I didn’t get from this past event, namely Mantyke and Chingling. I got ripped off in the hatching department.

Finally caught enough Skorupi and evolved one.

Caught a Finneon tonight!

Also caught a Bronzor!

… and THREE Croagunk! Matter of fact, I actually saw five Croagunks, but two ran. lol

Caught first Crogunk last night. After event ended.

Croagunk is everywhere in Cloudy Weather here. I think I caught five Croagunk in just one hour today.

Caught 4 more today

@Jormdeworm, you are fast.

Caught one more Croagunk today, still have a long way to go before evolving it

I used rare candy on my Bronzar to turn to Bronzong and now Croagunk is my buddy.

A second Finneon tonight. Safe to say they’ve all been added to the spawn pool.

Finally got my first finneon

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Christmas event is gone.