Cheltenham, England

Hey guys, I’m new here and I’m looking for people based in Cheltenham to do raids and also add as friends. I hope I’m posting in the correct way and in the right place, like I said new here and also have never really been on a forum before. Looking forward to meeting you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome I know there are a lot of members from your area maybe not your exact area but the towns around you it is nice to meet you and welcome to go hub

1 Like

That’s cool, I’ve found it hard meeting people that play it. Hoping to change that here, hoping to be able to get some raids done as I always miss out on them because I can’t do them on my own. Thanks for the warm welcome

Three weeks ago i was in borehamwood… but i wont be returning to England anytime soon :confused: i live on the other side of the “pond” of the North sea

Maybe @JoshHack but he hasnt been online for a while : (

1 Like

That’s a shame, still it’s nice to have people with the same interest. I care for my disabled mother so I don’t get a chance to travel too much for hunting but I try as much as I can. I have to be honest there’s still a lot that I have to learn about the game, I’m level 33 but most of that was done on release so raids and the such are still quite new to me

1 Like

Well if you have any questions there’s a lot of people on here that are very knowledgeable and have you ever looked at the Silph road.com you may be able to find a Discord there you can join in your local community