2 great changes have arrived… lets dive into it!
- CP values will be adjusted going forward to improve game balance.
This will probably be the reflection of the stat change (shown below).
- HP values will be adjusted to close the gap between high HP Pokémon and low HP Pokémon.
RIP Blissey and the other gym defenders… again, another “change” to help new players.
There could be winners in this, (us, who are getting tired of battling gyms filles with Blissey, Chansey, and psychic pokemon to protect from Machamp.
- Pokémon Defense and Stamina values will be retroactively rebalanced, allowing highly defensive Pokémon to be valuable in battle by outlasting opponents rather than simply running out the clock.
Maybe defense and stamina will be just as important as each other?
- Defense values have also been slightly retroactively reduced for most Pokémon. Changes like these will help narrow the gap between Pokémon with the highest defensive stats and other Pokémon.
I guess battles will be easier, or this is to accomadate that defense is getting better.
We are making adjustments to weather and, moving forward, it will have a reduced effect on the rate at which Pokémon appear.
Does anyone actually want this?
Seems to me that I won’t be seeing Larvitar anymore. The only way I was able to find him was in Sunny Weather .
- As you explore a given area, you will notice that a greater variety of Pokémon species will appear over time and at different rates.
GREAT! Rare spawns will probably be more common ( maybe forget what I said before )
- Certain areas, such as parks and nature reserves, will now contain more varied Pokémon species.
Same as what I said before!
What do you think?
- All aboard the Hype Train!