Can't buy Pokecoins

I’m still waiting, it isn’t in the shop here

2 Likes

Still not in the Google Play Store, but I’ve downloaded it from a mirror.

Well, same situation, no coins available in the shop.

2 Likes

The only thing left to do is contact Niantic. Don’t know what else is left to do otherwise.

1 Like

Maybe, put the phone again on fabric starting point, and install everything again.
But I’m a little bit lazy to do something so brute force, things don’t have to be so difficult.

2 Likes

This has happened to me as well, just noticed it last night. This happened once before after an event I believe but it fixed itself eventually.

3 Likes

The problem is exactly this, I’m shure it will be fixed “eventually”… :tired_face:

2 Likes

log out of google play and back in again.

If that doesn’t work, try downloading and installing the latest version of google play services.

1 Like

It came back after the update today for a few hours then it went away again.

2 Likes

The strange thing is that I find little too no info on this. So it seems that it isn’t an issue of the masses.

Twitter and Reddit are pretty silent about it.

:thinking:

I would think it would be only the people who put actual money into the game that notice. I do have an older phone so that could be part of it, but I’m not sure. Compared to the rest of the game it isn’t that much of a big deal to me personally.

2 Likes

@bagguille Can you buy coins again with the new version?

No, still the same, the reason has to be in another part…
But I don’t worry anymore, I’m customed to play now with what the game gives me for free.

2 Likes

I assume it has nothing to do with things in the range of a Niantic Kids account or the game being installed with an age under 18 years old? I can understand they hide those features for kids.

2 Likes

Correct, it has nothing to do with this. I’m 61, and I don’t hide it to Niantic :skull:

3 Likes

So this happened to me just recently as well, had anything been shead to light about this issue?

Really no changes. I found a walk-around, logging out in my phone, logging in in another phone, buying the coins, and logging in in my normal phone again.

Ok, I’ll try that, hopefully it might work

1 Like

So the problem is isolated to that phone @bagguille not your Trainer name in the game.
Your phone must have something buried in the settings blocking purchases. As to what I have no idea? Too many options in settings for modern phones for my liking.

1 Like

Yes, and thanks. I have tried everything except reseting to fabric situation.

With the solution at hand, I’m too lazy to try it.