Can we talk about blissey

how much dust after a week?

1 Like

I only got one nice Blissey. But her motivation drops like a rock when I put her in a gym.

2 Likes

The higher the cp, the more quickly it loses motivation.

1 Like

Does CP 3000+ drop faster than 3000- even if it has been dropped under 3000?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I have 4 maxed blisseys and working on number 5. I drop them in gyms and usually keep them full motivation through the day. If im playing go and got a ton of berries whoever attacks them they are going to earn it. They may take me out but ill berry till i cant anymore. Call me whatever but we have over 50 gyms in our town. Get lost. Find another gym! Usually jealous players or haters attack them. Thats fine but im going to get victories. They think the got something to prove. Bring it!

3 Likes

High cp does drop fast but you gotta pay to play

1 Like

Forgot to mention, the CP formula stays the same

Yeah that’s my attitude like 75% of the time. There are probably around 80+ gyms between the like 10-15 miles I drive from home and work. More than 100+ if I add the extra 10 miles to the get to the capital. So plenty of gyms for other teams to go get their own.

2 Likes

They just mad they dont have any blisseys

2 Likes

i know its only ten berries unless theres a raid egg on it. me and a friend of mine took about 30 minutes to take this gym out but failed to and it was for a ex raid

1 Like

Friday Morning

You got me beat so far. But I’m about to go walk the dogs…

1 Like